当玩笑变成风险:如何预防越界行为? 
Banter at Work: Where It Crosses the Line

本课程将帮助你理解 “职场调侃”的具体表现,为什么它可能存在风险, 以及你如何打造积极健康的工作环境, 而不是靠容忍不适来融入团队。 

Understanding how banter operates in a workplace setting, why it can be risky, and how we can create a positive working environment that doesn't rely on people having to tolerate discomfort to fit in.
Write your awesome label here.

课程包含什么?
What's included?

简洁高效的互动式培训,30分钟内完成,去除冗余术语,直击关键内容。

Interactive training that takes less than 30 mins and cuts through the corporate jargon.

由专家打造
Learn from Experts

由屡获殊荣的著名劳工法律师及法律专家团队精心设计
Crafted by award-winning employment lawyers and legal minds.

贴近真实场景的指导
Real-Life Guidance

通过视频与真实案例,让培训更生动、更实用
Training that's actually engaging and practical with videos and real life case studies.

获得认证
Earn Accreditation

完成课程并通过评估后,可获得结业认证
We will check your deliverables and grade your performance to earn certification.

法律合规保障
Tribunal Protection

清晰的培训记录能证明企业已尽职尽责,在面对劳资纠纷时,会成为为你强有力的法律保护。
Training shows you've taken reasonable steps - valid defence in tribunal.

课程大纲

Write your awesome label here.

主讲人

Elissa Thursfield

获奖英国劳动法律师
一位屡获殊荣的劳动法律师、执业律师、培训师与顾问,同时也是BBC广播的特约嘉宾,拥有超过15年的行业经验。

An award-winning employment lawyer, solicitor, trainer, advisor, and BBC Radio contributor with over 15 years of industry experience. ​​